Registration for the 2021 LAP Conference will be on-line only. Once a registration form is completed and submitted, you will have the option to pay the conference fee either on-line with a credit card or by sending a check or money order via U.S. Mail.
When registration opens, all LAP conference registrants and accompanying guests are required to acknowledge and agree to abide by all restrictions and guidelines set by the Tropicana Hotel. A submitted on-line registration form constitutes an agreement. Here is the current list.
1. You must wear a mask and always maintain social distancing (6 ft.). This includes seating during the sessions and in the hallways.
2. No congregating in the hallways.
3. You must always wear your lanyard with name tag. Only those registered (name tag/lanyard) will be admitted to conference activities.
4. You will be screened (temperature/questions) each time you enter the meeting.
5. There will be no direct pass through from the meeting room to the exhibit area.
1. Same conditions as General Session.
2. Only two exhibitors at each booth.
3. There will be a limited number of exhibitors (currently 25).
4. Traffic flow will be in one direction only.
1. No lingering at registration. Pick up your materials and leave the area.
2. No on-site registration. All attendees must be pre-register through the LAP website.
1. Masks and social distancing always required
2. The casino and pool will be open with some restrictions.
3. Restaurants (except for maybe the Oakville Steakhouse) will be closed. Robert Irvine's and the Lotus will be take-out only.
4. Room service will not be available.