LAP certification is a reflection of personal achievement because you have demonstrated excellence your field by meeting standards and requirements established by fellow labor assistance professionals.
3. Certification improves skills and knowledge.
Achieving LAP certification requires experience, training and study. LAP certification showcases your individual competence by confirming proficiency and knowledge.
4. Certification offers greater recognition from peers.
As a LAP-certified professional, you can expect increased recognition from your peers for taking that extra step in your professional development.
5. Certification can improve career opportunities and advancement.
LAP certification can give you the “edge” when being considered for other opportunities. LAP certification clearly identifies you as someone who has demonstrated competency in specific specialty areas based on the profession’s standards.
6. Certification builds self-esteem.
LAP certification is a step toward defining yourself beyond a job description or academic degree while gaining a sense of personal satisfaction.
7. Certification is testimony to your continuing professional advancement.
LAP certification is a clear indicator of your willingness to invest in your own professional development. Certified LAP professionals are aware of the constantly Changing environment around their profession and possess the desire to anticipate and respond to change.
8. Certification enhances your profession’s credibility and image.
The LAP certification program seeks to grow, promote, and develop certified labor assistance professionals who can stand “out in front” as examples.
9. Certification demonstrates your commitment to the Labor Assistance profession.
Receiving LAP certification shows your peers, officers, workplace, and the general public your commitment to your chosen profession and your ability to perform to set standards.